On the move, Kylian Mbappe, Kane and Haaland? The Premier League race for new number 9
Since 2013/14 when Yaya Tourre recorded 20 goals, Manchester City will be their first Premier League champions without an attacker, and PSG Kylian Mbappe, Borussia Dortmund Erling Haaland and Harry Kane Tottenham will move?
Kylian Mbappe, Erling Haaland, Harry Kane or anyone else would come on a shopping list this summer for informed attacking stars in Premier League’s largest clubs?
It is nothing more than normal that Manchester City wins the Premier League, but if the Pep Guardiola squad takes three titles in four years, that would probably take place in extraordinary situations rather than just the Covid 19 surrounding. Much of the season, the club has scored just seven targets without main hitter Sergio Aguero, while 9th backup, Gabriel Jesus. In the other side, the central midfielder Ilkay Gundogan is his leading scorer, who has scored 12 times, and in the final weeks of the year Jesus is well positioned to grab him.
Just three times in history has a non-starter ended as the leading scorer of the Premier League championship. Seven years ago in 2014, for City itself, Yaya Toure was the last player to do so. For the long run, the winner’s top man in the Golden Boot competition hasn’t ended in 2001 outside of the top five. Thierry Henry, four times Golden boat winner, told City that “the manner in which they do it in the Manchester city is theory and identity. Clarification of City’s inability to follow tradition Monday night football. It doesn’t matter who’s in the squad how they want to play.
“They lack Aguero, De Bruyne often went out, Sterling often didn’t play, it doesn’t matter. You have an ethos, you have a philosophy, you win as a team.” The move from conventional number nine this season to a city which is not special. Just one of the top four out-and-out players, who is 34-year-old Jamie Vardy in Leicester, scored more than 10 goals. In the qualification champions League, Chelsea has sampled Kai Havertz as their sole scorer following the arrival of Thomas Tuchel, Timo Werner in the top form and the Manchester United deal of Edinson Cavani this summer may be a good time to finish for number nine. truly on this summer.
So who are the leading candidates in the Premier League going to target – and will they come this summer?
PLEASE FOLLOW US BY EMAIL TO GET NOTIFIED ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS
- On the move, Kylian Mbappe, Kane and Haaland? The Premier League race for new number 9
- Chelsea qualify to F.A cup semi final 21/03/2021 analysis
- FA cup semi-final draw live: Chelsea to confront Manchester City at Wembley
- Chelsea qualify to F.A cup semi final 21/03/2021
- Uefa Champions league quarter final has been drawn video
- Uefa Europa league quarter final has been drawn video
- Tuchel’s nightmare Chelsea scenario, Liverpool vs
- [MAN U TAKE THE LEAD] paul pogba just scored against millan [UCL] see preview
- Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid 2-0 Highlights UCL 2021 2nd Leg |Emerson Goal
- MAN U REVEALED: OUR Voyaging SQUAD FOR MILAN
- Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid 1-0 Highlights UCL 2021 2nd Leg | Hakim Ziyech Goal
#chelsea #ucl #Atletico-Madrid #goal #ziyech