50 Cent’s feud with the late Michael K. Williams is well-known, and he hasn’t stopped dissing MKW even after the late actor’s terrible death earlier this month.
Michael K. Williams died of a fatal combination of fentanyl and heroin on Friday (September 24), according to TMZ, and medical examiners are declaring his death an accidental drug overdose.
- ‘When I tell my mother I’m never getting married, she freaks out.’ – Burna BoyBurna Boy, a Nigerian musician, has told how his mother, Bose Ogulu, becomes enraged every time he dismisses the idea of settling down. The Grammy Award-winning musician may have put to rest rumors that he married his girlfriend, Stefflon Don, in secret. It should be remembered that Burna Boy was seen repeatedly calling the rapper […]
- Maria Saga: Paul O responds to comments made by the Cubana Chief Priest about his daughter by saying he can’t be intimidated.Paul O’s daughter will go through what his sister went through in her failed marriage, according to the Cubana Chief Priest. After being chastised for protecting Maria, Paul O assured everyone who would listen, including the Cubana Chief Priest, that he would not be disturbed.He also claimed to have spent seven hours begging Cubana Chief […]
- Davido has announced a gig at the O2 Arena in London in 2022.Davido will be performing in the venue for the third time. Nigerian superstar Davido revealed on October 25, 2021 that his third event at the O2 will take place on March 5, 2022. The father of three wrote on his Instagram announcement, “It’s now or never! London is the capital of the United Kingdom. You […]
- 9ice – Poison mp3 download9ice, a great Nigerian artist, has returned with a new song titled “Poison.” 9ice professes his love for his wife in the song “Poison.” Listen in and let us know what you think in the comments section! Drop your thoughts on the comments section we will love to hear from you
- According to new court records, Maria’s claimed partner is seeking to dissolve their marriage.For years, Kelvin and MaryAnn had been unofficially separated. The ugly ‘husband snatching’ claims leveled against reality TV actress Maria have taken a new turn in the drama. Kelvin and MaryAnn’s marriage, according to our source, ended a few years ago. Kelvin left to Dubai after their marriage fell apart, while MaryAnn stayed in Nigeria […]
- BBNaija’s Angel’s mum shades Maria over husband snatching allegationsAngel and Maria had a tense relationship at Big Brother’s house, which is no secret. After Cubana Chief Priest accused Maria of kidnapping his sister’s spouse, Titi, mother of BBNaija’s Angel, has dropped a shade post. The mother of the reality TV star used to Instagram Stories to imitate an unapologetic lady having a discussion […]
- You can’t be living with a married man in Dubai and have the audacity to threaten his wife in Nigeria – Iheme is a Nigerian actress. BBNaija’s Maria is singled out by Nancy.Iheme Nancy, a Nollywood actress, has slammed Maria Chike, a former Big Brother Naija contestant, for reportedly threatening the wife of a married man she was suspected of’stealing.’ This came after Cubana Chief Priest publicly chastised the BBNaija star for reportedly kidnapping and threatening his sister’s husband. “Do you have any idea where she lives?” […]
- Alec Baldwin expresses his sorrow at an unintentional shooting, saying he is “heartbroken.”The actor accidentally discharged a pretend gun, killing Halyna Hutchins and injuring director Joel Souza. Alec Baldwin has spoken out about cinematographer Halyna Hutchins’ unintentional death on the set of ‘Rust.’ There are no words to express my sorrow and grief over the horrible tragedy that claimed the life of Halyna Hutchins, a wife, mother, […]
“Damn, he smoked that tiny blue cap out of the jukebox bag,” says the narrator. “Hey, catch Raising Kanan this weekend,” 50 wrote in the caption of his Instagram image.
For those who don’t know what he’s talking about, it comes from the plot of his Power Book III: Raising Kanan, in which a character named Jukebox’s best buddy died after smoking a faulty batch of crack.
Following Michael K. Williams’ death, 50 was chastised for making obscene comments on Instagram just hours after the public learned of the Brooklyn native’s death. He has subsequently removed the contentious post.
The “Candy Shop” rapper wrote, “Damn if you didn’t see Raising Kanan check it out.” “That fentanyl isn’t a joke; it’s killing the customers. Michael K. Williams, rest in peace.”
Pettiness in the 1950s persists even in the face of death. With the season finale of Raising Kanan and the premiere of the highly anticipated Black Mafia Family series on Starz this weekend, the Queens icon is also promoting himself.