Big Brother is a fictional character created by a Jaypaul, a housemate on Naija Shine Ya Eye, gave flowers to his love interest, Saskay, who is also Cross’s love interest.
When Big Brother summoned Jaypaul to the Diary room on Wednesday night, day 46 of the show, this occurred.
Jaypaul gave the fresh flowers to Saskay as he exited the Dairy Room, who was clearly surprised.
The other female roommates applauded Jaypaul’s amorous behavior while also teasing Saskay.
- ‘When I tell my mother I’m never getting married, she freaks out.’ – Burna Boy
- Maria Saga: Paul O responds to comments made by the Cubana Chief Priest about his daughter by saying he can’t be intimidated.
- Davido has announced a gig at the O2 Arena in London in 2022.
- 9ice – Poison mp3 download
- According to new court records, Maria’s claimed partner is seeking to dissolve their marriage.
Cross, who was also drawn to Saskay, was cleaning dishes in the kitchen at the time and seemed unconcerned about what was going on behind him.
“I was delighted for them,” Angel remarked later when Cross and Angel were discussing Jaypaul’s conduct. It was adorable. That kind of thing appeals to me.”
“Interesting,” said Cross. That’s excellent. Well, I’m delighted for them.”
Angel broke out laughing as Cross replied with a straight face.
“And I honestly, truly feel she’s catching cruise,” he continued.
“Are you with him?” Angel inquired.
“Not with him,” Cross replied. Her existence is only a ‘cruise’ for her.
Angel defended Saskay, saying, “As you can see, we’re Gen Z bros.” We haven’t even reached the age of 23.”
“There you have it. If I consider the entire scenario, where she’s coming from, the position she’s in outside, and everything she’s doing here, she’s definitely “catching cruise,” Cross said.