Maj.-Gen. Christopher Musa, the Theatre Commander for Operation Hadin Kai, says the Nigerian military will not allow the Islamic States West African Province, a foreign terrorist group, to establish a strong foothold in Nigeria.

This was said by Musa in a news conference on Wednesday in Maiduguri.

  • Davido has announced a gig at the O2 Arena in London in 2022.
    Davido will be performing in the venue for the third time. Nigerian superstar Davido revealed on October 25, 2021 that his third event at the O2 will take place on March 5, 2022. The father of three wrote on his Instagram announcement, “It’s now or never! London is the capital of the United Kingdom. You […]
  • 9ice – Poison mp3 download
    9ice, a great Nigerian artist, has returned with a new song titled “Poison.” 9ice professes his love for his wife in the song “Poison.” Listen in and let us know what you think in the comments section! Drop your thoughts on the comments section we will love to hear from you
  • According to new court records, Maria’s claimed partner is seeking to dissolve their marriage.
    For years, Kelvin and MaryAnn had been unofficially separated. The ugly ‘husband snatching’ claims leveled against reality TV actress Maria have taken a new turn in the drama. Kelvin and MaryAnn’s marriage, according to our source, ended a few years ago. Kelvin left to Dubai after their marriage fell apart, while MaryAnn stayed in Nigeria […]
  • BBNaija’s Angel’s mum shades Maria over husband snatching allegations
    Angel and Maria had a tense relationship at Big Brother’s house, which is no secret. After Cubana Chief Priest accused Maria of kidnapping his sister’s spouse, Titi, mother of BBNaija’s Angel, has dropped a shade post. The mother of the reality TV star used to Instagram Stories to imitate an unapologetic lady having a discussion […]
  • You can’t be living with a married man in Dubai and have the audacity to threaten his wife in Nigeria – Iheme is a Nigerian actress. BBNaija’s Maria is singled out by Nancy.
    Iheme Nancy, a Nollywood actress, has slammed Maria Chike, a former Big Brother Naija contestant, for reportedly threatening the wife of a married man she was suspected of’stealing.’ This came after Cubana Chief Priest publicly chastised the BBNaija star for reportedly kidnapping and threatening his sister’s husband. “Do you have any idea where she lives?” […]



He said that the ISWAP terrorist group was a foreign terrorist organization with some local collaborators, and that the terrorists who refused to surrender were members of ISWAP.

ISWAP, he claims, is a foreign terrorist organization that is supported by foreign persons and possibly some locals, but it is primarily foreign, and it is led by foreigners.

Insecurity: Foreigners will not be allowed to take over Nigeria –Military

That is to say, they have no vested interest in Nigeria.

“It is apparent that ISWAP is a group of outsiders attempting to infiltrate our country, which we would never accept.

“That is why I want to encourage those of them who are with them, particularly those who are members of their group, to pull out and understand that they have no stake in what those people are doing.

“They don’t wish the country well, and they don’t wish themselves well, and we will never allow any foreigner to set foot on Nigerian soil,” he stated.

Small Appliances

“It’s been difficult for us to even accept them, but it’s what we’re supposed to do professionally.

“Once we have those windows and they are functional, we are supposed to make sure that we arrest them and bring them in, and then the nation will pursue its proper cause through the constitution, which is exactly what will happen.

“We want people to understand that Operation Hadin Kai is only doing its part, and that the military operation is only around 20% of the operation, while the remaining 80% is about diplomacy, humanitarian aid, justice, the rule of law, and all of these things.

“So, that’s where we’re at right now,” he explained.

Musa revealed that the terrorists were being held separately and that they would not be released immediately.

He claimed that the Defence Intelligence Agency, the DSS, and other security agencies were profiling the surrendered terrorists.

According to him, everyone who has anything to do with it is checking, and we’ve also invited the National Identity Management Agency, which is collecting everyone’s information.

“They take the thumbprint and photos, so we know what they’re doing, where they are, and where he goes,” he says.

#Insecurity #Foreigners #Nigeria #Military

Leave a Reply

Back to school
Mobile Category