Following the disturbance in Plateau State, authorities in Bauchi State detained Mr Sanusi Lauwali for alleged kidnapping, armed robbery, and other criminal actions.
- ‘When I tell my mother I’m never getting married, she freaks out.’ – Burna BoyBurna Boy, a Nigerian musician, has told how his mother, Bose Ogulu, becomes enraged every time he dismisses the idea of settling down. The Grammy Award-winning musician may have put to rest rumors that he married his girlfriend, Stefflon Don, in secret. It should be remembered that Burna Boy was seen repeatedly calling the rapper […]
- Maria Saga: Paul O responds to comments made by the Cubana Chief Priest about his daughter by saying he can’t be intimidated.Paul O’s daughter will go through what his sister went through in her failed marriage, according to the Cubana Chief Priest. After being chastised for protecting Maria, Paul O assured everyone who would listen, including the Cubana Chief Priest, that he would not be disturbed.He also claimed to have spent seven hours begging Cubana Chief […]
- Davido has announced a gig at the O2 Arena in London in 2022.Davido will be performing in the venue for the third time. Nigerian superstar Davido revealed on October 25, 2021 that his third event at the O2 will take place on March 5, 2022. The father of three wrote on his Instagram announcement, “It’s now or never! London is the capital of the United Kingdom. You […]
- 9ice – Poison mp3 download9ice, a great Nigerian artist, has returned with a new song titled “Poison.” 9ice professes his love for his wife in the song “Poison.” Listen in and let us know what you think in the comments section! Drop your thoughts on the comments section we will love to hear from you
- According to new court records, Maria’s claimed partner is seeking to dissolve their marriage.For years, Kelvin and MaryAnn had been unofficially separated. The ugly ‘husband snatching’ claims leveled against reality TV actress Maria have taken a new turn in the drama. Kelvin and MaryAnn’s marriage, according to our source, ended a few years ago. Kelvin left to Dubai after their marriage fell apart, while MaryAnn stayed in Nigeria […]
The suspect revealed that he killed multiple people during religious conflicts in Jos, Plateau State, while being paraded by the Commissioner of Police, Bauchi State Command, Sylvester Alabi, at the Bauchi State command headquarters.
His unknown boss would give them pistols to go to Plateau and kill Christians anytime there was a religious problem in the state, he added.
The 27-year-old suspect refused to say how many people he killed amid the religious conflict in the country.
However, the number of victims is not expected to exceed ten, according to the state.
“I can’t recall how many people I’ve killed; it’s not up to ten, but I guess it’s at least five,” he remarked.
“During religious upheavals in Plateau State, I killed these guys. These are the people I killed with my gun.”
“Our boss gives us the guns,” he claimed when asked where he receives the weapons he uses to kill.
”I live in Tunga village outside of Jos, but if there is a crisis, he will send us to the location to kill Christians,” he claimed.
“I ran away and returned to my hometown of Ningi (Local Government Area), where I had been for nearly a year.”
#Plateau #crisis #massacre #Christians, #confesses